Multiple-entry visa for visiting Japan for a spouse or a child of Japanese national who is residing in Cambodia
This visa is eligible for a foreign spouse, legally married to Japanese national who has a long-term residency and employment in Cambodia, and a child of Japanese national who meet all conditions as below:
- who has been in legal marriage with Japanese for more than 1 year (spouse only).
- who is living with Japanese national.
- who has a record of visiting Japan at least once.
*Validity of visa is up to 3 years (first request; valid for 1 year) with each period of stay within 90 days.
*In case you will be staying in Japan for more than 6 months, please obtain a certificate of eligibility for long-term stay.
Documents prepared by applicant
- Visa application form (affix a 4.5cm×4.5cm photo with white background)
- Documents proving the current address and the fact of living with Japanese national (such as apartment contract etc.)
- Cambodian birth certificate (only if the applicant was born as a child of Japanese national)
- Letter of reason for requesting multiple-entry visa
- Supplementary documents
Documents provided by Japanese national
- Cambodian long-term multiple-entry visa, foreigner work permit, passport copy
- Documents proving the current address and the fact of living with the applicant (such as apartment contract etc.)
- Japanese family register
Financial support (provided by applicant or Japanese national)
- Certificate of employment
- A copy of bank book or salary payment documents
**During the visa process, the applicant may be requested to submit additional documents deemed necessary. All documents listed above have to be original unless specifically indicated.