Single or double entry visa for visiting Japan for a spouse or a child of Japanese national who is residing in Cambodia


This visa is eligible for a foreign spouse, legally married to Japanese national who has a long-term residency and employment in Cambodia, and a child of Japanese national. In principle, it is limited to those who are living together with Japanese national.
It is for single or double entry with each period of stay within 90 days.

Required documents

Documents prepared by applicant

  1.  Passport
  2.  Visa application form (affix a 4.5cm×4.5cm photo with white background)
          *also available at consular counter
  1.  Documents that prove current residency (such as apartment contract etc.)
  2.  Cambodian birth certificate (only for the applicant was born as a child of Japanese national)
  3.  Supplementary documents
          ​ Foreign nationals residing in Cambodia ⇒ Click here

Documents provided by Japanese national

  1.  Cambodian long-term multiple-entry visa, foreigner work permit, passport copy
  2.  Documents that prove current residency (such as apartment contract etc.)
  3.  Marriage certificate issued by Cambodian government or Japanese family register
  4.  Letter of reason if applicant doesn’t live with Japanese national

Financial support (provided by applicant or Japanese national)

  1.  Certificate of employment
  2.  A copy of bank book or salary payment documents

**During the visa process, the applicant may be requested to submit additional documents deemed necessary. All documents listed above have to be original unless specifically indicated.