Multiple-entry visa for specialist, intellectual activities
This visa is eligible for nationals of the Asia Pacific region (excluding China) who wish to enter Japan as temporary visitors for activities as specialist, intellectual.
The validity of this multiple-entry visa is up to 3 years, with a period of each stay within 90 days.
- Internationally renowned artists, or artists accomplishing achievements in arts, literature, music, dance etc. or
- Scholars of literature, laws, economic science, physical science, engineering, medical science etc. or
- Amateur athletes with distinguished achievements or
- Full time Universities lecturers and above or
- Directors of national institutions, national museums and above
- Passport (Ordinary MRP in compliance with ICAO’s standard or IC Passport)
- Visa application form signed by applicant (one photo affixed)
- Certificate of Employment
- A letter stating the reason for requesting a multiple-entry visa, or a letter of reason for invitation provided by the Japanese side.
- Other supplementary documents
・ Foreign nationals residing in Cambodia ⇒ Click here
**During the visa process, the applicant may be requested to submit additional documents deemed necessary. All documents have to be original unless specifically indicated.