Multiple-entry visa for Cambodian national
This visa is for Cambodian national who visit Japan under the status of “short-term stay” with the purpose of tourism, visiting relatives/acquaintances etc. The validity of this multiple-entry visa is up to 3 years, with a period of each stay within 15 days.
- holds an ordinary MRP in compliance with ICAO’s standard or IC Passport and
- has residency in Cambodia
One of the following conditions shall apply to an individual who wishes to apply for a multiple-entry visa:
- An individual who has records of travelling to Japan several times as temporary visitor in the last 3 years, without any record of violations of the laws and regulations during his/her period of stay in Japan, has never been found to have problems with immigration status/residence status in Japan, and has financial ability to defray all expenses or
- An expert panel with sufficient economic capacity or
- A spouse and children of an individual who falls under No. (2)
- A valid passport（Ordinary MRP in compliance with ICAO’s standard or IC Passport）
- Visa application form（affix a 4.5cm×4.5cm photo with white background）
- Proof of finacial means
- Certificate of employment
- Documents to prove your residency in Cambodia
- A letter of reason for requesting multiple entry visa (original copy)
|・In case of above [eligible applicant] No. 1: documents to prove travelling history to Japan several times, with a short-term stay, within the last 3 years (current or a previous passport etc.). If you cannot prove your travelling history, you are not eligible to apply for multiple-entry visa.
・In case of above [eligible applicant] No. 3: documents to prove family relation.
**During the visa process, the applicant may be requested to submit additional documents deemed necessary. All documents have to be original unless specifically indicated.